Rico's right good quiz! | Quiz Number 4 | 23.4.20
Welcome to Rico's right good quiz, the quiz where the Gladiators head pen Ian Richardson who doesn't need a pencil as he gets it right every time, chucks some Gladiators/Non-league football-based brain teasers to keep you entertained during this lockdown.
The answers will be revealed on Thursday (30th April) and the quiz is just for bragging rights, good luck all!
1. Which Matlock player was the Northern Premier League’s leading goalscorer in 1982/83?
2. Name Matlock’s goalkeeper who broke his leg in an F A Cup 1st Round Proper defeat at Wigan Athletic in November 1975.
3. Which current Matlock player was the first Asian homegrown player to make his debut for Bradford City?
4. At which stadium did Matlock win the Greenalls NPL Cup in 1978?
5. Which EFL club does former Matlock goalkeeper Matt Taylor currently manage?
6. Matlock earned their first penalty of the 2019/20 season against which club?
7. Which former Matlock central defender made 405 appearances in the Football League between 1975 and 1989 which included a spell at Nottingham Forest, three at Chesterfield and two spells at Scunthorpe United and played for both Buxton and Matlock Town in the NPL?
8. Which trophy did Matlock win in August 1978 with a 1-0 win at Boston United?
9. Which Northern League side knocked Matlock out of the FA Trophy in 1982/83 and the FA Cup in 2001/02?
10. At which ground did Matlock have to play a “home” FA Cup tie with Sleaford Town in September 2009?