Rico's right good quiz! | Quiz number one | 2.4.20
Welcome to Rico's right good quiz, the quiz where the Gladiators head pen Ian Richardson who doesn't need a pencil as he gets it right every time, chucks some Gladiators/Non-league football-based brain teasers to keep you entertained during this lockdown.
The answers will be revealed on Tuesday (7th April) and the quiz is just for bragging rights, good luck all!
1. Who did Matlock visit on their first game in the Northern Premier League in 1969/70?
2. Former Blackburn Rovers and England international winger Bryan Douglas played for which NPL club against the Gladiators at this time?
3. Who was Matlock Town’s manager when they joined the NPL?
4. Who finished as NPL champions on goal difference from Wigan Athletic in 1969/70?
5. Matlock’s record NPL defeat is against which club?
6. Matlock won the Midland League in which two seasons?
7. In which year were floodlights erected at Causeway Lane?
8. Matlock’s record NPL victory is against which club?
9. How many Welsh sides have Matlock faced in NPL games?
10. Matlock have played against one Scottish side in the NPL. Who?