Rico's right good quiz! | Quiz Number Two Answers | 7.4.20
Welcome to Rico's right good quiz, the quiz where the Gladiators head pen Ian Richardson who doesn't need a pencil as he gets it right every time, chucks some Gladiators/Non-league football-based brain teasers to keep you entertained during this lockdown.
Here are the answers Rico's second quiz, how many did you get right? Make sure to tell us in the comments. Rico's right good quiz Number Three will be along in the coming days so make sure to keep checking back in with us.
1. Who did Matlock beat 10-0 in an FA Trophy tie in 2010? Bedworth United
2. Who scored seven goals in that tie? Ross Hannah
3. Which player scored seven times against Shirebrook in April 1961? Gordon Duggins
4. All three Fenoughty brothers, Tom, Mick and Nick, scored for Matlock in the same game only once. Who were the opponents? Netherfield (in a 6-1 away win in September 1978)
5. Who scored a hat-trick on his debut for Matlock in a 7-0 win against Macclesfield in August 1979? Colin Walker
6. Which team did Matlock beat in their opening FA Trophy game of the 1974/75 season when they won the competition at Wembley? Tamworth
7. In which season did Matlock win the Derbyshire Senior Cup for the first time? 1974/1975
8. Wayne Biggins joined which Football League club from Matlock in February 1984? Burnley
9. Biggins went on to also play for two clubs who were in the English Premier League in season 2019/20. Name the clubs. Manchester City, Norwich City
10. In their first season in the NPL in 1969/70, Matlock only managed one away league win, albeit by a 6-2 margin. Who were the opponents in this game? Runcorn