Rico's right good quiz! | Quiz Number Two: Electric Boogaloo | 8.4.20
Welcome to Rico's right good quiz, the quiz where the Gladiators head pen Ian Richardson who doesn't need a pencil as he gets it right every time, chucks some Gladiators/Non-league football-based brain teasers to keep you entertained during this lockdown.
The answers will be revealed on Tuesday (14th April) and the quiz is just for bragging rights, good luck all!
1. Who did Matlock beat 10-0 in an FA Trophy tie in 2010?
2. Who scored seven goals in that tie?
3. Which player scored seven times against Shirebrook in April 1961?
4. All three Fenoughty brothers, Tom, Mick and Nick, scored for Matlock in the same game only once. Who were the opponents?
5. Who scored a hat-trick on his debut for Matlock in a 7-0 win against Macclesfield in August 1979?
6. Which team did Matlock beat in their opening FA Trophy game of the 1974/75 season when they won the competition at Wembley?
7. In which season did Matlock win the Derbyshire Senior Cup for the first time?
8. Wayne Biggins joined which Football League club from Matlock in February 1984?
9. Biggins went on to also play for two clubs who were in the English Premier League in season 2019/20. Name the clubs.
10. In their first season in the NPL in 1969/70, Matlock only managed one away league win, albeit by a 6-2 margin. Who were the opponents in this game?